🇳🇱 THE 2021 DUTCH GRAND PRIX
ROUND 13. 3rd – 5th September.
1048th F1 GRAND PRIX | 35th DUTCH GRAND PRIX | 35th GRAND PRIX AT ZANDVOORT
1985 POLESITTER: NELSON PIQUET | 1985 WINNER: NIKI LAUDA
Friday 3rd September
Free Practice 1 (11:30am Local Time/ 10:30am UK Time)
Free Practice 2 (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Saturday 4th September
Free Practice 3 (12pm Local Time/ 11am UK Time)
Qualifying (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Sunday 5th September
The 2021 Dutch Grand Prix (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
- It has been 36 years since Formula 1 last visited the Netherlands, and this will be the 35th Dutch Grand Prix since the event was first held back in 1948. It will be the 31st Dutch Grand Prix to count towards the F1 Drivers’ Championship.
- Whoever wins the 2020 Dutch Grand Prix will become the twentieth driver to have won an F1 race at Zandvoort.
- Ferrari could extend their record of most Dutch Grand Prix wins to nine this weekend, while Mercedes, Williams or Renault could become the seventh team to have taken multiple Zandvoort wins. McLaren are the only other current team who have previously won here.
- The ten drivers who score this weekend will join Alberto Ascari, Giuseppe Farina, Ludovico Scarfiotti, Mauro Baldi, Wolfgang von Trips, José Froilán González, Peter Revson and Toulo de Graffenried as drivers to have scored on every appearance at the Dutch Grand Prix.
- Owing to the change in the points-scoring system since F1 last visited, whoever wins this weekend will become the driver to have scored the fifth-most points at Zandvoort.
READ MORE IN MILESTONES AND RECORDS TO BREAK
Information about the upcoming race weekend, such as DRS zones and track changes, will be added here.
ZANDVOORT TRACK GUIDE
PRESS CONFERENCE SCHEDULES
The world’s media will have the opportunity to talk to the drivers on the Thursday before the race. The drivers appearing in the press conference are yet to be announced.
The media will also be talking to prominent members of Formula 1’s teams on Friday. The team members appearing in the Teams’ Press Conference for this race weekend are yet to be announced.
Each weekend a former Formula 1 driver, or a driver from another prominent series of motorsport, joins the stewards to help judge any incidents from a drivers’ perspective. The Driver Steward this weekend is yet to be announced.
The weather forecast for the week ahead at the circuit currently looks like this:
In 2021, each team will be supplied with the same selection of tyres by Pirelli: two sets of hard compounds, three sets of medium compounds and eight sets of soft compounds. Pirelli will supply the C1, C2 and C3 compounds for this race weekend.