?? THE 2020 TUSCAN GRAND PRIX
ROUND 9. 11th – 13th September.
1027th F1 GRAND PRIX | 1st TUSCAN GRAND PRIX | 1st GRAND PRIX AT MUGELLO
Friday 11th September
Free Practice 1 (11am Local Time/ 10am UK Time)
Free Practice 2 (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Saturday 12th September
Free Practice 3 (12pm Local Time/ 11am UK Time)
Qualifying (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Sunday 13th September
The 2020 Italian Grand Prix (3:10pm Local Time/ 2:10pm UK Time)
- There will be a single DRS zone at the Tuscan Grand Prix. The DRS activation zone is located on the main straight.
- Information about the race weekend, such as DRS zones and track changes, will be posted here.
?? WEEKEND MILESTONES AND RECORDS
- This weekend marks Ferrari’s 1,000th appearance at a World Championship Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- This weekend will mark the first time there have been two Formula 1 races in Italy since 2006 and the first time consecutive rounds of the World Championship have been held in Italy since 1957.
You can find more information about the records which could be broken this weekend in our Milestones and Records to Break post.
ALL THE INFO
Click the links below to see all the stats and circuit history you could need ahead of the race!
PRESS CONFERENCE SCHEDULES
The world’s media will have the opportunity to talk to the drivers on the Thursday before the race. In previous seasons a maximum of six drivers have been selected to partake in each press conference. However, all 20 drivers will be appearing in the Drivers’ Press Conference at the 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix, which will take place virtually.
The media also be talking to prominent members of Formula 1’s teams on Friday. Appearing in the Teams’ Press Conference for this race weekend will be:
- Guenther Steiner (Haas)
- Mattia Binotto (Ferrari)
- Otmar Szafnauer (Racing Point)
- Frederic Vasseur (Alfa Romeo)
- Franz Tost (AlphaTauri)
- Christian Horner (Red Bull)
Each weekend a former Formula 1 driver, or a driver from another prominent series of motorsport, joins the stewards to help judge any incidents from a drivers’ perspective. The Driver Steward this weekend will be Mika Salo.
The weather forecast for the week ahead at the circuit currently looks like this:
The C1 (Hard), C2 (Medium) and C3 (Soft) tyre compounds will be used for the Tuscan Grand Prix weekend. Pirelli will supply each driver with the same number of each compound of tyre at every race in 2020.