?? THE 2018 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX
Round 15. 14th – 16th September.
991st F1 Grand Prix | 19th Singapore Grand Prix | 11th Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Circuit
2017 POLESITTER: SEBASTIAN VETTEL | 2017 WINNER: LEWIS HAMILTON
Friday 14th September
Free Practice 1 (4:30pm Local Time/ 9:30am UK Time)
Free Practice 2 (8:30pm Local Time/ 1:30pm UK Time)
Saturday 15th September
Free Practice 3 (6pm Local Time/ 11am UK Time)
Qualifying (9pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Sunday 16th September
The 2018 Singapore Grand Prix (8:10pm Local Time/ 1:10pm UK Time)
Stats and Facts
- Nico Hulkenberg makes his 150th Grand Prix start this weekend.
- Esteban Ocon makes his 50th F1 weekend appearance this weekend.
- Sebastian Vettel has the most poles of any driver on the Marina Bay track with four, but Lewis Hamilton could equal that this weekend. Fernando Alonso is the only other current driver to have taken pole here.
- Vettel has the most wins here, too, but again his record of four could be equaled by Hamilton in 2018.
- Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes all have three wins at this track. McLaren have scored victory in Singapore on two occasions.
Find more track facts in the Ultimate Guide to the Marina Bay Circuit!
Press Conference Schedules
The Drivers’ Press Conference will take place on Thursday 13th September. The press conference will be split into two parts, with three drivers appearing in the first part, and a further three in the second part. The drivers appearing in front of the media will be:
The Team Principals’ Press Conference will take place shortly before Free Practice 2. Appearing in front of the media will be:
|Gil de Ferran|
Each weekend a former Formula One driver, or a driver from another prominent series of motorsport, joins the stewards to help judge any incidents from a drivers’ perspective. The Driver Steward for the 2018 Singapore Grand Prix is Derek Warwick.
The weather forecast for the week ahead at the Marina Bay Circuit currently looks like this:
Fastest Ever Lap
The fastest ever lap of the circuit was set by Sebastian Vettel in 2017. Will it be beaten over the 2018 Singapore Grand Prix weekend?
Pirelli have announced that Soft, Ultrasoft and Hypersoft tyres will be available to the drivers at the Singapore Grand Prix.
Each driver’s choice of tyre can be found below:
2017 Fastest Lap in each Session
The table below shows the fastest lap set in each session of the 2017 Singapore Grand Prix weekend:
|Free Practice 1||1:42.489 (Daniel Ricciardo)|
|Free Practice 2||1:40.852 (Daniel Ricciardo)|
|Free Practice 3||1:41.829 (Max Verstappen)|
|Qualifying||1:39.491 (Sebastian Vettel)|
|Grand Prix||1:45.008 (Lewis Hamilton)|