🇳🇱 THE 2020 DUTCH GRAND PRIX
ROUND 4. 1st – 3rd MAY.
1022nd F1 GRAND PRIX | 35TH DUTCH GRAND PRIX | 35TH GRAND PRIX AT ZANDVOORT
1985 POLESITTER: NELSON PIQUET | 1985 WINNER: NIKI LAUDA
Friday 1st May
Free Practice 1 (11am Local Time/ 10am UK Time)
Free Practice 2 (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Saturday 2nd May
Free Practice 3 (12pm Local Time/ 11am UK Time)
Qualifying (3pm Local Time/ 2pm UK Time)
Sunday 3rd May
The 2020 Dutch Grand Prix (3:10pm Local Time/ 2:10pm UK Time)
- Information about the race weekend, such as DRS zones and track changes, will be posted here.
🇳🇱 WEEKEND MILESTONES AND RECORDS
- It has been 35 years since Formula 1 last visited the Netherlands, and this will be the 35th Dutch Grand Prix since the event was first held back in 1948. It will be the 31st Dutch Grand Prix to count towards the F1 Drivers’ Championship.
- Whoever wins the 2020 Dutch Grand Prix will become the twentieth driver to have won an F1 race at Zandvoort.
- Ferrari could extend their record of most Dutch Grand Prix wins to nine this weekend, while Mercedes, Williams or Renault could become the seventh team to have taken multiple Zandvoort wins. McLaren are the only other current team who have previously won here.
- The ten drivers who score this weekend will join Alberto Ascari, Giuseppe Farina, Ludovico Scarfiotti, Mauro Baldi, Wolfgang von Trips, José Froilán González, Peter Revson and Toulo de Graffenried as drivers to have scored on every appearance at the Dutch Grand Prix.
- Owing to the change in the points-scoring system since F1 last visited, whoever wins this weekend will become the driver to have scored the fifth-most points at Zandvoort.
You can find more information about the records which could be beaten this weekend in our Milestones and Records to Beat post.
ALL THE INFO
Click the links below to see all the stats and circuit history you could need ahead of the race!
- Zandvoort: The Ultimate Track Guide
- Zandvoort Track Stats
- Milestones and Records to Beat
- Team Form
- Driver Form
- Grid Slot Stats
- Zandvoort Power Performers
PRESS CONFERENCE SCHEDULES
The world’s media will have the opportunity to talk to the drivers on the Thursday before the race. Appearing in the Drivers’ Press Conference for this race weekend will be:
The media also be talking to prominent members of Formula 1’s teams on Friday. Appearing in the Teams’ Press Conference for this race weekend will be:
Each weekend a former Formula 1 driver, or a driver from another prominent series of motorsport, joins the stewards to help judge any incidents from a drivers’ perspective. The Driver Steward this weekend will be TBC.
The weather forecast for the week ahead at the circuit currently looks like this:
Pirelli are yet to reveal which tyre compounds will be used for the Dutch Grand Prix weekend. Each driver’s selection of tyres will be announced closer to the event.