To celebrate the end of the 2019 Formula 1 season, we’ve teamed up with Rear View Prints to give you the chance of winning a print featuring all ten of this year’s cars.
It’s the final Grand Prix of the 2019 Formula 1 season this weekend in Abu Dhabi. To celebrate the end of another action-packed year, we have the opportunity for you to win an A3 print featuring all ten cars from the 2019 season. Our friends at Rear View Prints are offering this fantastic prize for the winner of our competition.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is enter your prediction for the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix pole position time. Whoever gives the closest prediction to the actual pole time will win the print. For reference, here are the recent pole position lap times at the Yas Marina Circuit:
2016: 1:38.755 (Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes)
2017: 1:36.231 (Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes)
2018: 1:34.794 (Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes)
The winner will be notified via email after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend. Full terms and conditions can be found below. Entries for the competition will close at the start of qualifying for the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Enter the competition:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries must be made via the form on the competition page. Entries via other methods will not be considered.
- Entries will close at 1pm GMT on Saturday 30th November 2019. Entries made after that time will not be considered.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- If two identical winning times are submitted, the winner will be chosen at random from the closest entries.
- The winner will be notified within a week of the qualifying session taking place. Their prize will be dispatched once they have supplied a postal address.
- The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees, friends and family members of Lights Out F1 Blog or Rear View Prints may not enter the competition. Any such person attempting to enter shall not be eligible to win and their entry will not be counted.
Nicky Haldenby is a freelance writer from Scarborough, England. After graduating from the University of Hull in 2015 with a First Class honours degree in English Language and Literature, Nicky, a lifelong fan of Formula 1, founded the Lights Out F1 Blog in 2016. Now in its fourth season, the blog has become a firm fan-favourite, delving deep into the sport’s history books and lifting the cover on unusual F1 statistics. Nicky also writes at F1Destinations, and sister site GPDestinations, where he shares regular race previews and articles focussed around the latest in Formula 1 calendar and venue news. In 2017 and 2018, he wrote for Badger GP. Nicky can also be heard regularly as a guest on various Formula 1 radio shows and podcasts.