Ahead of the 2019 F1 season, we’ve posted 20 prediction questions on Twitter. Take a look at the questions below, and give us your predictions on the polls! (You’ll need to be logged into Twitter to participate in the polls)
1. LECLERC OR GASLY – WHO WILL WIN FIRST?
2. WHICH BRITISH ROOKIE WILL SCORE FIRST?
3. WILL OCON RACE IN 2019?
4. HOW MANY TIMES WILL KUBICA EXIT IN Q1?
5. WILL ANYONE FINISH EVERY RACE?
6. WHICH ROOKIE WILL SCORE THE MOST POINTS?
7. WHICH RETURNING DRIVER WILL FINISH MORE RACES?
8. HOW MANY WET RACES WILL THERE BE?
9. WILL RENAULT TAKE A PODIUM FINISH?
10. WHO WILL WIN THE MIDFIELD BATTLE?
11. HOW MANY DIFFERENT DRIVERS WILL WIN A RACE?
12. WILL VERSTAPPEN TAKE POLE?
13. WILL RAIKKONEN STAY FOR 2020?
14. WILL THE BRITISH GP BE ON THE 2020 CALENDAR?
15. HOW MANY DRIVERS WILL SCORE A POINT?
16. WHAT WILL MCLAREN’S BEST RESULT BE?
17. WHERE WILL THE TITLE BE WON?
18. HOW MANY POINTS WILL THE CHAMPION SCORE?
19. WHO WILL BE THE 2019 CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONS?
20. WHO WILL BE THE 2019 F1 WORLD CHAMPION?
Nicky Haldenby is a freelance writer from Scarborough, England. After graduating from the University of Hull in 2015 with a First Class honours degree in English Language and Literature, Nicky, a lifelong fan of Formula 1, founded the Lights Out F1 Blog in 2016. Now in its fourth season, the blog has become a firm fan-favourite, delving deep into the sport’s history books and lifting the cover on unusual F1 statistics. Nicky also writes at F1Destinations, and sister site GPDestinations, where he shares regular race previews and articles focussed around the latest in Formula 1 calendar and venue news. In 2017 and 2018, he wrote for Badger GP. Nicky can also be heard regularly as a guest on various Formula 1 radio shows and podcasts.