The new Formula One season is coming faster than a car before the braking zone of Turn One at Monza. With that in mind, we posed fifteen prediction questions for the season ahead on Twitter. Join in with the prediction fun by voting on the polls below – all you need is a twitter account. You’ll be able to see how many you got right at the end of the year. Enjoy!
1. Which rookie will score more points in 2018?
2. Which nationality will score more points over the season?
3. Will Fernando Alonso win a Grand Prix in 2018?
4. How many races will be affected by rain?
5. What will Renault’s best result be?
6. Which team will finish higher in the Constructors’ Championship?
7. How many different drivers will win a Grand Prix in 2018?
8. Will McLaren finish on the podium at any race this season?
9. Will Max Verstappen take his maiden pole position in 2018?
10. Will the title be decided at the final Grand Prix of the season?
11. How many points will the 2018 World Champion score?
12. Will any driver be replaced during the 2018 F1 season?
13. Will Kimi Raikkonen re-sign with Ferrari for 2019?
14. Which team will win the 2018 F1 Constructors’ Championship?
15. Who will win the 2018 F1 World Championship?
Nicky Haldenby is a 24 year old Formula One blogger from Scarborough, England. Having grown up with F1 often on the TV on Sunday afternoons, Nicky has been following the sport avidly since 2006. He graduated from the University of Hull in 2015 with a First Class degree in English Language and Literature and founded the Lights Out F1 Blog in March 2016. Nicky also writes for Badger GP and can be heard regularly as a guest on the Last Lap Podcast.