One of the more recent additions to the calendar, here’s everything you need to know about the Sochi Autodrom!
|MOST WINS||LEWIS HAMILTON (2)|
- The track is set around some of the major venues from the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- The circuit cost almost $200 million to build.
- Designed by Hermann Tilke, the track held the first of the Grands Prix in its 7 year contract in 2014.
- A Russian Grand Prix was campaigned for for around 30 years before the inaugural event finally took place.
- It is the third longest track on the calendar.
All the Russian Grand Prix Winners: